Kumrat Valley Amazing Pictures and Interesting Facts
Kumrat Valley amazing pictures and interesting facts Kumrat Valley in KPK, located in Upper Dir Kohistan, is one of the most beautiful and greenest spots for nature lovers. We will take you to the best tourist attractions and places to see in Kumrat Forest. It is known for its cheerful climate, as well as the paradisiac lifestyle of its inhabitants. Panjkorha River Kwamraat is another attraction. Every tourist will find something unique there.
Kumrat Valley tourism is thriving day by day. The best places to visit in Kumrat Valley include Panjkora stream and picket Canals. Kumrat is closed from November to February, March to April. Kumrat Valley is best visited in May, June, July, August, September October. This is when families and children are most at home.
Kumrat Valley Amazing Pictures and Interesting Facts:
- Kumrat valley is found in the foothills of the Hindu Kush Mountains. Chitral borders it to its north, Ayun Valley west, Kalam Swat Valley east, and Lower Dir south.
- Do Kala Chasma is the name of this Kumrat Valley location.
- This track leads to Katora lake, which is located in Kumrat Valley’s upper regions.
- Kumrat Valley’s weather and scenery complement each other very well.
- This is a small village located in Kumrat valley.
- In summer, the average temperature in Kumrat Valley is between 20 and 25 degrees Celsius. The average temperature in Kumrat Valley in winter is between -4degC and -10degC.
- Kumrat Valley is the best place to see nature at its best
- There are not many restaurants or hotels in Kumrat valley. It is strongly recommended that you prepare your own food.
- This is the Kumrat valley in winter. It is covered with snow from 3 to 11 feet high.
- You can camp in Kumrat Valley at a variety of locations.
- This is a photo of a wooden canal located in Thall, Kumrat Valley.
- Kumrat Valley is home to many different species of trees and grasses. Kumrat Valley also hosts various animals, including monkeys, snow leopards and brown bears, as well as ibex, jackals, musk monal pheasants and chores.
You must be logged in to post a comment.