Lockdown: A few tips for people working from home
Due to the coronavirus lockdown, many people are working at home and in such cases, they are also facing difficulties.
The first reason for the difficulty in working at home is that very few of us have a comfortable place in our homes where we can sit and work for 8 hours with a comfortable wire.
Lack of comfort in the home can cause back, neck, and shoulder pain.
Today we will give you some instructions on how to work from home to prevent and reduce all these problems.
1. People who sit and work for 8 hours straight should stand for about 3 to 4 minutes every half hour or take a light walk during work.
2. Doing a few neck and arm exercises while sitting in a chair will not hurt your back and neck.
3. It is important to keep your laptop or computer in front of your eyes while working. Placing the laptop too high or too low can cause pain in your eyes and head.
4. Keep a pillow behind your back while working. Doing so will also give you comfort while working.
5. It is important that you do not distort your posture while working and do not bend down as doing so may cause neck pain.